Thursday, November 6, 2008

()_MaH Room!!!_()



I have a small room about 20x20 meters(i think), well its good enough for me at least it has walls, a door, windows and a bed where i could sleep. It's really hot here so, i think i need an aircon here (hope somebody donates lol). For now i spent most of my time in my room, where the magic happens lol. Nahhh, just kidding am actually bracing myself ryt now for an exam this February 2009 at Cebu (God help me with this, wink!). Well i took picutre of it, and looks different from before, cause i destroyed the top part of my cabinet (it was useless). Now i have a good notebook table aka study table. I have place all my books on the topshelves that is attached to my wall. I also transfered the TV here and watch only local channels and the phone is beside it. On top of it is where my collection of colognes are (now u know what to give me this xmas and on my bday, am gonna be expecting lol). On the front window u can see our terrace that is dusty (mayor cementoha nani amo dalan). On the other window u can see a firewall and the roof of our other house (giparentahan). In my room, sometimes i can hardly sleep especially when our neighbors are having a fight or playing bingo (mga sugarol) or when KIKAY (my beloved Dobbermann) is barking. I just wish that my cabinets can be move so i can change the position of my bed sometimes, but i need to destroy it before i can do that LOL. I'm lucky enough to have this spacious room where i can literally rest and be myself. No one here to bug me, jst be with myslf. Its my domain and im the king in here. I have a room that some people could just wish for, i have a bed instead of nothing. Lucky for me i guess my parents just did there job in providing me with a good home. That's why i have a good bedroom, but the person staying in it is a little bad lol.....

No comments: